GET READY FOR BANKING SYSTEM INTEGRATION
On January 1st, 2021, AcceleRate Financial became a division of Access Credit Union with the merger of Crosstown Civic and Access Credit Union.
To complete this amalgamation, we need to merge our banking system databases together. The good news is that we’re on the same banking system, which makes the process much easier than if we were transitioning to a new system!
Consolidating our operations is a two-phase process:
Phase 1 commences May 7, 2021.
We’re working hard to minimize inconvenience to our members, however, there will be some impacts to you during integration weekend.
Please review the information on this page and check back for updates and how to prepare for integration.
How to Prepare:
- Make note of the service dirsuption notices below, or jump to a particular section:
ATM, Debit, & POS Access | Online & Mobile Banking Access | Telephone Banking Access
- Review what will happen After Integration.
- Download our Integration Preparation Checklist to ensure you stay on track.
All members will have limited access to ATM, debit, and retail point of sale (POS) from May 7 at 5:00 p.m. CDT until May 9. Members are encouraged to:
- Ensure they have taken out any cash required prior to May 7
- Clear credit card balances as backup payment methods
All members will be unable to access online banking from May 7 at 5:00 p.m. CDT until May 9. This includes access to the CCCU Mobile App.
- Post-integration, all members will continue to access online banking from the acceleratefinancial.ca website, however the log-in link will change. Members will need to update any bookmarked links to the new log-in URL.
- Passwords (PAC) will be temporarily reset (see mailed letter for details).
- Your username (PAN) will remain the same.
- Post-integration, all members will access mobile banking from the Access 24/7 mobile app.
- After May 9, members will need to delete the CCCU Mobile App and download the Access Credit Union 24/7 mobile app, available on Google Play™ and the Apple App Store®.
- You will be required to make your first login attempt on the desktop version of online banking before logging into the app.
- Members will have delayed access to e-Statements and cheque images in online banking. We expect these features to be available after 12:00 p.m. CDT on May 10.
- Previously set up online and mobile banking alerts will not transfer into the new database.
- Memorized accounts will not transfer into the new database.
- e-Transfer® recipient list, history, and profile will not carry forward to the new database.
- Make a list of, print, or screenshot all e-Transfer recipient email addresses and keep them in a safe place.
- Screenshot and save/print your e-Transfer history.
- Members will need to disable the Autodeposit setting prior to May 5.
- Members will not be able to send money via e-Transfer beginning May 3 at 12:00 p.m. CDT until Sunday, May 9. Any pending e-Transfers in the system after May 5 at 5:00 p.m. CDT will be canceled and funds will be re-deposited to member accounts.
- Send any e-Transfers prior to Monday, May 3 at 12:00 p.m. CDT.
- Members will not be able to receive or accept money via e-Transfer beginning May 5 at 5:00 p.m. CDT until Sunday, May 9.
- Remind your e-Transfer recipients to accept their funds.
- Check to see if you have any pending e-Transfers on your profile and action accordingly.
Telephone banking will be unavailable effective 5:00 p.m. CDT on Friday, May 7 and will come back online Monday, May 10 after 9:00 a.m. CDT. After integration:
- You will access telephone banking the same way you did previously.
- Your password (PIN) will be temporarily reset (see details via letter).
- When you log into telephone banking for the first time, you will be prompted to change the temporary PIN automatically.
|Accessing online banking||
|Accessing mobile banking||
|Set up online banking||
>> Download the post-integration checklist here.