Manage Your AcceleRate Financial Account
- Visit the “Password” page in online banking or under the My Access > Settings tab in online banking.
- Enter your current Password in the Current Password box.
- Enter your new password in both the New password and Confirm new password boxes.
- Click Continue.
- You will be asked to enter a one-time passcode to proceed.
- Complete the steps.
- The new Password will be required the next time you login.
To change your security settings please visit the “Settings” section under the "My Access" tab.
Is a great way to automatically warn you of certain changes to your online banking account. As an additional layer of security, Direct Alerts allows members to receive alerts via text message or email, so you can let us know right away if something strange is happening, and together we can take immediate action steps to fix it.
To add a new payee, visit the “Manage Payees” page under the “Transfers & Payments” tab. Click Add Payee. Find the payee by entering the payee's name in the Payee name box; options for selection will auto-populate as you type.
Simplify your experience by nicknaming each of your accounts, especially if you have several different savings or chequing accounts under your one membership.
Access and download an electronic version of your monthly or quarterly statement anytime, anywhere. They’re secure and stored for up to seven years. Plus, you’re automatically enrolled – no sign-up required!