We launched our new digital banking experience on June 17th, 2021!
Access Credit Union and Crosstown Civic Credit Union (AcceleRate Financial's former parent company) officially merged on January 1st, 2021. Having successfully integrated banking system databases the weekend of May 7th, 2021, we have now upgraded to an all-new digital banking experience for Access and AcceleRate members.
We upgraded our digital banking experience as part of our promise to be where you need us to be by putting the best available banking technology in your hands.
Now that we've made it through our banking system integration and upgrade together, our top priority is to help empower you to achieve full control over your finances through our new platform.
Getting Started: How to log in to digital banking for the first time post-upgrade
To sign in using the new online banking platform for the first time (after June 17, 2021), follow these steps:
- Click through the "ONLINE BANKING" button in the top corner of this website to sign in online, or download the new Access CU app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Sign in using your current login credentials (that’s the 16 or 19 digits on your debit card and your Personal Access Code).
- Choose a unique username (max. 35 characters).
- Choose a unique password (min. 10 characters with at least one uppercase and lowercase letter and one number).
- Enter your mobile phone number and/or email address.
- You will receive a verification code on your mobile phone or email.
- Enter that code on the pop-up screen when you get it. If the contact information you enter does not match what we have on file, you will not be able to receive your verification code.
- If everything is correct, click “Create user profile” to finish up. And you’re all set!
The next time you come back, simply use your new username and password to sign in.
Digital Banking Resources
We have compiled a number of digital banking resources, which are available via Access Credit Union:
- Interactive Demos - Step-by-step tutorials to guide you through the most common digital banking tasks, transactions, features, and settings.
- Troubleshooting Tips - If you've noticed something not quite working the way it's intended to, please check this section on the Access Credit Union site for troubleshooting tips. We've done our best to provide temporary workarounds and alternative solutions wherever possible.
- New Features & Benefits - Explore the brand new features of our new banking platform, and rediscover familiar features in a new light. (Please note: Online account opening is not available for AcceleRate Financial members at this time.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I need a new mobile app? +Yes, you will need to either download or update the mobile app. If you use the mobile app on an Apple device, you will need to update the app to access mobile banking starting June 17th. If you are set up for automatic updates, there will be nothing further for you to do. If you are not, you will need to manually update it in the App Store. If the update process doesn't work for you, please delete the existing app and re-download it. Search for "Access CU" or use this direct link: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/id765990951. If you use an Android device, you will need to install the new app from the Google Play Store. Search for “Access CU” or access it via this direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.celero.access.
Will I need to reset my password? +Your online banking password will reset when our new platform launches. You will need to set up a new username and password when you login to the new system for the first time. Your password must have at least 10 characters minimum and up to 35 characters maximum; at least one upper case letter; and at least one lower case letter; at least one number. Special characters are optional
What is two-factor authentication? What are authentication codes? +Two-factor authentication is an electronic security function in which a user is granted access to a feature or transaction only after successfully providing two distinct forms of identification. Once you use your password to log in to online banking or the mobile app, we use authentication codes as an added layer of security for key transactions. These codes are sent to your email or mobile phone and must be input into the platform when prompted.
I didn’t receive a verification code to my email – what do I do? +First, check your spam or junk folder. If you don’t find it, click resend the code on your confirmation screen to try again.
Can I change my username? +No, once you’ve chosen a username, you won’t be able to change it.
I forgot my username – how do I sign in? +You can sign in using your debit card number in place of your username and you can contact us to assist with recovering your username
View all FAQs on the Access Credit Union site.
Still have a question?
Call our toll-free digital banking upgrade support number: 1.877.700.2736